Monday, August 14, 2023

Lifestyles of the rich and famous

Do you remember that show? It was popular in the 80's and was hosted by a fellow named Robin Leach. We used to watch that and marvel at all the over the top, luxurious things rich people had. It never made me want all that though. I thought it was so crazy! I still do, think it's crazy. But now when I see those things all I can think is, why? Why do you need a house that's 25,000 square feet? That's 13 of my houses!!! Do those people actually live in those houses? It's so dumb. Honestly.

Anyway...my fella and I watch this guy on YouTube whose name is Enes Yilmazer, and all he does is show mega million dollar homes and yachts. A few months ago he did a tour of the biggest, most expensive penthouse in the world. It overlooks Central Park, is 17,000 square feet and is for sale for, get this, $250,000,000.000. That's right, 250 million dollars. Once, he did a tour of a $100,000,000.00 yacht! My yacht better be the size of the Titanic for a hundred million dollars!! It's just unbelievable. I like to watch them though, to see what you could spend too much money on. Sometimes it's pretty cool. But most of the time I don't think I'd care for it. Like, do you really need your walls to be made of panda marble? What the hell is that anyway! And does your bathroom actually need to be 1200 square feet? I always look at the overhead lighting and the kitchens are outrageous! None of them have "laundry rooms" though. LOL  I love the glass walls that open up completely, but I can't help but think, they would only look pretty for a few hours after they were cleaned. I don't want people in my house everyday, cleaning it. That's weird.

I guess I'm not a big thinker like that. You can find him at;


if you want to see crazy, greedy, narcissistic, grandiose, luxurious, houses. 
It's fun sometimes 😊

No comments: