Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Things I didn't use to hate!

Leaving the house. This could be bad news after I retire! But, when you're young, you never want to be home!

Driving. Except that I love road trips! I just mean when you're younger you'll drive anywhere, at any time! Now I want to incorporate my errands so I only have to go out once.

Alcohol! Oh I still like it, and I'm working on becoming a whiskey drinker, but now it's just for taste, not the buzz...or the hangover.

Shopping. I hate shopping. Unless I can get it online, shopping is just such a chore. And it requires leaving the house AND driving. humph!

Starting anything after 9:00pm. Or anything that requires me to stay out past 9:00pm!

Lack of sleep. 20/30 years ago this was not a big deal. Now? Forget about it! I need naps 😄

Sitting on the floor. Hell, I used to do all my drawing and painting and coloring, laying on the floor! Ha!

Waiting in line. Once, at the grocery store, I got so ticked off that I just left. Walked away from my cart and everything! 

Heat and humidity! I want to go to the State Fair every year but if it's over 80 and humid, I can totally skip it! I would so much rather be cold/cool.

Work. hahahahahahahahaha. 

Uncomfortable cute shoes. Yeah, sandals, flats and tennies for me, all the way. Slippers are even better! 

Television. Now that we don't have cable and have to stream everything we watch, I don't care what's on. Isn't that funny? Our TV used to be on allll the time. Even just for background noise. Now, I'd just as soon have some music channel on or the World Live on YouTube. I know that partly I am not a relevant viewer, but even when I was, there wasn't a lot on TV that I had to see.

No comments: