Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Spring!

I was going to whine about this;

I was REALLY unhappy about it Friday. Saturday was such a beautiful day too. 50 degrees, sunny. It was great. Sunday sucked. Snowy gloomy. Boooooo! Then I remembered, there were a few times when we went to spring break in Florida and came home to snow on the ground. Granted, not 6+ inches, but still.
I'm a lover of seasons and I want winter to end now. I'm ready to move on. And not because it was a particularly brutal winter either. It was just so gloomy this winter. Not a lot of sunny days. It makes you frown after a while.

Anyway, we ended up with just shy of 7 inches in our burb;
I think it was more than the non blizzard we got in December. Also, it was a record for yesterday.

They did a great job with the roads though and because of all the school closings, traffic this morning was awesome;

Can you believe it's almost the end of March?

No comments: