Monday, May 9, 2011

I love the internet

You can find the funniest things on the web. Things you wouldn't think of in a million years.
I found myself wondering today, how many websites are there? I know that seems random but after I found this one, http://www.ihatemyteeth.com/ , I just couldn't help it. And just so you don't think I'm a complete nut, I found that website because I was looking for an image to attach to this post about how much I hate my teeth. OK yeah, that really was random. Tomorrow I get my new $2300 tooth. AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!! And to think, I bitched about the cost of having a couple trees removed!

Which reminds me, we have one small very dead tree in the backyard with a perfect woodpecker hole in it ~ complete with woodpecker. The have a nest in it. I like some of the nature around our house. The woodchuck is back though. And the mole in the front yard has moved to the backyard. Oh well. I have an extra bottle of fox pee. I'm going to spread it around and see if I can get that critter to move on again. (fingers crossed)

No comments: